Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Change the focus

Today I learned something new I wanted to share with a lot of people.  I emailed a couple people, chatted with another, I even told one over the phone.  When I told Dennis about it later he told me I should be blogging it.  What a brilliant idea!  I have a blog started - I've been sharing things about the Susan G. Komen 3Day for the Cure but I don't have much to post.  Why not change the focus?

So starting today.  I'll post tips, tricks, opinions, feedback or just plain information about the software I train and about the furniture industry.  I welcome feedback and interaction.  I don't claim to represent the software companies that I work with, just myself.  But I've been doing this for a long time and I've got a pretty good handle on what's going on.

So, let's see how this goes.  Tomorrow I'll give you a tip about ProjectSymbols!

Cate

No comments: